Welcome to Cape. We are a community-based, provider of specialist mental health support that is based around the principle of focussing on and maximising a person’s strengths. Our strengths-based way of working enables you to:
- Have hope about the future and enjoy life more.
- Be an active participant in your life rather than a passive observer of it.
- Achieve understanding, self-acceptance and have a sense of purpose and meaning.
- Take a forward-thinking approach to life by taking control of the decisions that affect you.
- Actively cope with problems and difficulties rather than ignoring them or adjusting to them.
- Take proactive steps to promote your wellness.
In order for us to be able to help people in the best way we can, it is important that we work with our clients to identify a number of different strengths-based objectives that they would like to work towards achieving. The first step in helping us do this, is this referral form as it is the earliest opportunity we have to gain valuable insight into the person we will be working for, and what they might want to achieve with our support. Please do take the time to give us as much detailed information as you can about the person whom you are referring to us.
This form is for CAPE's Psychotherapy Service ONLY (including individual and group therapies). Please feel free to contact Sarah Farrell at CAPE to discuss client referrals before submitting.