CAPE is a London based charity providing a vital suite of services for people with long and enduring mental health issues. We are a growing and thriving charity shop brand. We believe in serving our local community, creating a positive shopping experience for our customers and ensuring our donors know that we are grateful for their support.
CAPE is expanding our retail network and we are looking for someone to support and develop a strong team, incorporating employees and volunteers, to meet revenue targets and create a thriving, profitable retail business. You will ensure that the shops support and endorse our values and brand, raising revenues and awareness as much as possible in the local community. You will work with the sales team to explore and establish other sales channels to maximise income and profit from donated goods to ensure the sustainability of CAPE Charity in the future.
Do you have a love of fashion or a fashion background? We want to hear from you to discuss our brand and expansion plans.
We are looking for a manager to:
• Build strong relationships based on trust, mutual respect and understanding through hands on induction training and creating a fun and socially accepting atmosphere.
• Develop, maintain and lead a diverse team of employees and volunteers to become a high performing team through individual coaching and Shop meetings that empower them to deliver and maintain exceptional retail standards, including visual merchandising, customer service, stock generation and management, range selection, edit and effective pricing through on-going training and development.
• Ensure the shop is a safe, pleasant environment for both customers and volunteers.
• Take ultimate responsibility for ensuring the organisation's policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage and minimise risks to meet all safeguards in relation to financial procedures, health & safety and safeguarding.
• Take all reasonable steps to secure CAPE's property from theft and damage.
• Monitor and analyse financial performance and budgets to make informed commercial decisions.
• Network the shop into the community through events and fundraising initiatives, if required
Salary range 21,000-25,000
Application - Send CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org